PRODUCT SHOWCASE: NATION RAMPS STANDALONE PORTABLE LOADING DOCK (PLD)
PRESENTING NATION RAMPS FULLY ENGINEERED, STANDALONE PORTABLE LOADING DOCK RAMP (PLD):
- This fully engineered, standalone portable loading dock ramp is designed for forklifts to up/offload shipments from tractor trailers, ocean containers or rail cars.
- This heavy duty, one piece ramp and platform combo allows for our clients forklifts to completely level off before product up/offloading ensues.
6 STANDARD PORTABLE LOADING DOCK MODELS are available with a robust catalogue of optional add on items, including:
- OSHA and WorkSafe Compliant Handrails -for personnel safety
- Ladders and stairs (lead to platform levels) – allowing easy access to platform levels.
- Electric Motor – for simple and easy height adjustability
- Wood Decking- for metal tracked equipment loading
- Steel Serrated Bar Grating Surface – provides optimal traction in all weather conditions
- Edge of Dock Leveler (EOD) – Provides easy leveling to all trailer heights
- Adjustable Legs – For manual ramp leveling to any trailer height
- Static Height Legs – When only single ramp height is required
- Removeable Rub Rails – To give our clients the ability to connect multiple ramps or platforms together
NATION RAMPS FULLY ENGINEERED PORTABLE LOADING DOCK RAMP BENEFITS:
Our Nation Ramps Equipment Loading Dock Ramps are designed with the user in mind. Our clients have the freedom to select one of five product models, (Ground to Dock | Equipment Loading | Portable Loading Dock| Mobile Yard Ramp| Standalone Platform) or customized ramps based on their unique project needs. Our clients benefit from the piece of mind that comes with selecting a ramp that will best help them to mitigate the challenges that often arise on site, saving time and money on all projects.
Choosing a Nation Ramps Portable Ramp provides our clients with multiple and ongoing opportunities to save time and money including:
– An in house loading dock on hand to load / unload freight as needed
– Eliminates having to over handle freight with more than one piece of equipment (including a hand pallet and a forklift)
– Lower labour costs for not having to double handle freight
– The highest level of safety standards available – invaluable peace of mind for clients and their teams
To view more Nation Ramps case studies, click here